Sticky Lemon Garlic Salmon
4 x pinboned salmon portions, skin off
Salt and pepper
4 tablespoons butter
4 cloves garlic, crushed
4 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 T lemon juice
1 lemon, cut into wedges
Finely chopped parsley, to garnish
- Arrange oven shelf to the middle of your oven. Preheat grill.
- Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a over medium-high heat. Keep cooking until the butter starts foaming and the butter solids have started to darken. Add the honey and garlic and cook for a minute. Stir in the soy sauce and lemon juice then stir well to combine.
- Add the salmon portions to the sauce in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes while basting the tops with the pan sauce.
- Baste salmon one more time and add the lemon wedges to the pan. Cook under the grill for a further 5-6 minutes, or until the tops of the salmon are nicely charred, and the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- To serve, remove the salmon from the pan, drizzle with sauce and lemon wedges. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Recipe adapted from cafedelites.com
To order salmon for this recipe, click here!