- from New Zealand's Southern Alps
Glacial Mountain Salmon
Our Chinook (or King) salmon are grown in the glacial waters of the Mackenzie Country hydro canals. The constant flow of pristine water makes our salmon firm in flesh, and mild on the palate. Chefs throughout New Zealand enjoy the textural and flavour differences of our glacial mountain salmon.
To learn more about our salmon, click the button below:
"Catch-A-Fish" Big Salmon Fishing Experience
Catch your own glacial mountain salmon - feel these medium-large fish fight you all the way to the shore! An experience you will never forget - book your spot now!
- free from hormones, chemicals and antibiotics
- because we grow, process and sell onsite
- serving salmon-inspired ready to eat foods and cafe dishes
- Fresh, cured and smoked salmon is available, either in-store or online
Southern Alps - Mackenzie District
- Pristine glacial waters from the Southern Alps flow through the hydro canals of the Mackenzie District
Glacial Waterfrom New Zealand's Southern Alps
Healthy salmonfree from hormones, chemicals and antibiotics
Freshest salmonbecause we grow, process and sell onsite
Floating Cafeserving salmon-inspired ready to eat foods and cafe dishes
Salmon ProductsFresh, cured and smoked salmon is available, either in-store or online
Southern Alps - Mackenzie DistrictPristine glacial waters from the Southern Alps flow through the hydro canals of the Mackenzie District
Sign up to our in-store loyalty
We have a fantastic rewards programme to reward our in-store customers for their loyalty. This applies to cafe and fish shop purchases. If you are an in-store customer, click this button to sign up!