- from New Zealand's Southern Alps
Glacial Mountain Salmon
Our Chinook (or King) salmon are grown in the glacial waters of the Mackenzie Country hydro canals. The constant flow of pristine water makes our salmon firm in flesh, and mild on the palate. From glacier to plate - we'll show you great salmon!
"Catch-A-Fish" Big Salmon Fishing Experience
Catch your own glacial mountain salmon - feel these medium-large fish fight you all the way to the shore! An experience you will never forget - book your spot now!
- free from hormones, chemicals and antibiotics
- because we grow, process and sell onsite
- serving salmon-inspired ready to eat foods and cafe dishes
- Fresh, cured and smoked salmon is available, either in-store or online
Southern Alps - Mackenzie District
- Pristine glacial waters from the Southern Alps flow through the hydro canals of the Mackenzie District