Salmon & Dill Burgers
600g boneless salmon pieces
1 t finely grated lime rind
2 T lime juice
2 T coarsely chopped dill
2 spring onions, coarsely chopped
200g Greek-style yoghurt
400g pkt of coleslaw mix (with a plain or lemon dressing)
1 avocado, thinly sliced
2 t olive oil
4 burger buns, split, toasted
- Place the salmon, lime rind, half the dill and half the spring onion in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is just combined. Divide the mixture into 4 even portions. Shape each portion into a 10cm patty. Place in the fridge for 10 mins to chill.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt and lime juice with remaining dill and spring onion in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix the coleslaw with the dressing.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the salmon patties and cook for 2-3 mins each side or until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Briefly toast the buns in the pan then assemble the bottom buns with the avocado, coleslaw and salmon patties. Top with a dollop of the yoghurt mixture and bread roll tops. Serve with oven baked potato chips or wedges.
Recipe adapted from taste.com.au
To order salmon for this recipe, click here!