One Dish Tahini Salmon
150g (½ C) tahini
80ml (1/3 C) lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 x pinboned portions, skin off
2 bunches broccolini, halved lengthways, ends trimmed (or broccoli)
Ground sumac, to sprinkle
½ small red onion, thinly sliced
¼ C fresh coriander sprigs
Lemon wedges, to serve
Toasted Turkish bread, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Lightly grease a 20 x 30cm casserole dish.
- Place tahini, lemon juice, garlic and 125ml (½ C) water in a small food processor and process until smooth. Spread mixture over the base of the prepared dish.
- Arrange salmon and broccolini on top and sprinkle with the sumac.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through and the broccolini is tender-crisp.
- Sprinkle with the onion and coriander. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over and bread to mop up the sauce.
Recipe adapted from taste.com.au
To order salmon for this recipe, click here!