The ultimate salmon fishing experience! Catch your own chinook salmon in the glacial waters next to our cafe. No gear required (all provided) and no fishing experience needed. Take home your cleaned (gilled and gutted) whole salmon! This is a family friendly attraction - either catch a fish yourself or sit in our landscaped garden and watch the excitement. This is a big fish experience - no tiddlers here and expect them to put up a fight as you reel them in!
- You must purchase what you catch - there is no catch and release.
- The number of fish you want to catch equals the number of time slots you should book. If you want to catch two fish, you will need to book two consecutive time slots.
- If you have a group of people, everyone is welcome to the Catch-A-Fish area, so please only book the number of time slots equal to the number of fish you want to catch/purchase.
- Bookings can be made up to 3 weeks in advance.
- Average sizes of salmon in the pond will be displayed.
- Salmon is weighed after being caught and the cost is $28 per kg.
- Bookings are recommended to secure a spot and there is a $15 refundable booking fee ($15 will be taken off the final price of your salmon).
- There is a $5 rod and equipment hire charge.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your salmon will be packaged with ice for you to take home. Insulated boxes are available for an extra charge, or bring a chilly bin yourself.
Click HERE to view our full terms and conditions and our customer declaration.