Salmon Tacos with Lime & Orange
500g boneless salmon pieces
1 t cumin
1 t coriander
½ t cinnamon
½ t paprika
¼ t chilli powder
½ t salt
2 T orange juice
1 T olive oil
12 small tortillas
Cos or butter lettuce leaves
100g feta, crumbled
1 orange, peeled, finely chopped
2 limes, peeled, finely chopped
1 avocado, stoned, peeled, chopped
1 red onion, finely chopped
½ C coarsely chopped coriander
½ C sour cream
2 T lime juice
Salt & pepper
- Combine the cumin, coriander, cinnamon, paprika chilli powder, salt, and orange juice in a large bowl. Add salmon and stir to combine. Heat a frying pan to medium-high. Add oil and cook the salmon pieces for 5-7 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Rest for 5 mins.
- Cook tortillas, in batches, in the frypan or on a grill for 1 min each side or until lightly charred.
- To make the salsa, combine the orange, lime, avocado, onion and coriander in a small bowl. Season.
- To make lime cream, combine sour cream and lime juice in a separate bowl. Season.
- Divide tortillas among serving plates. Top with lettuce, salmon and salsa. Sprinkle with feta. Serve with lime cream.
Recipe adapted from taste.com.au
To order salmon for this recipe, click here!