Salmon & Spinach Cob Dip
250g sour cream
250g cream cheese
½ C cream
150g baby spinach
1 C grated cheddar cheese, plus extra for top
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
200g hot smoked salmon, flaked
1 large cob bread loaf
- Place sour cream, cream cheese and cream into a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until smooth.
- Add baby spinach and grated cheese. Stir until spinach has wilted and cheese has melted. Stir in spring onions and salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Using a serrated knife, cut 3cm from top of loaf. Set top aside. Cut bread from loaf cavity, leaving a 2cm border. Cut bread and bread top into 3cm pieces.
- Place bread pieces and loaf on a large baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Spoon spinach and salmon mixture into loaf shell. Sprinkle with extra cheese and bake until cheese is golden. Serve with bread pieces to dip.
Recipe adapted from taste.com.au
To order salmon for this recipe, click here!