Salmon & Prawn Parcels
240g boneless salmon pieces (2cm)
200g raw prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
2 small zucchinis, thinly sliced
¼ C pitted Sicilian green olives, sliced
2 t finely grated lemon rind
Salt and pepper
1/3 C fish or vegetable stock
½ C couscous
¾ C boiling water
150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
150g snow peas, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Tear four 30cm squares of foil and four 30cm squares of baking paper.
- Combine the salmon, prawns, tomato, zucchini, olives and lemon rind in a large bowl and season well with salt and pepper. Place 1 piece of baking paper on top of 1 piece of foil. Place one-quarter of the salmon mixture in the centre of the baking paper. Pour over 1 ½ T stock. Fold foil up to enclose filling. Place on a large baking tray. Repeat with the remaining baking paper and foil squares, salmon mixture and stock to create 4 parcels in total.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a heatproof bowl and pour over the boiling water. Stir to combine. Cover and set aside for 3 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook the sugar snap peas and snow peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain.
- Serve the parcels with the sugar snap peas, snow peas and couscous.
Recipe adapted from taste.com.au
To order salmon for this dish, click here!